Thursday, September 2, 2010

One Year Later

Wow, I am a smokin' hot blogger, LOL. It has been over a year since I posted to Life Is Good. I guess if I don't want anyone to know what is going on, this is a pretty good blog spot.

The result of my previous blog (August 23, 2009) was born on April 24, 2010. Violet Kira Vona arrived. Now she is such a precious 4 month old, a happy, friendly baby adored by her parents and grand parents alike. Not that I'm prejudice, but Violet is the most photogenic baby I've ever seen. (Now you know for sure that I am her grand mother). Actually all of our grandchildren are just beautiful.

Violet is doing all the things that are normal for a four month old: rolling over, grabbing at her mommy's spoon, getting up on her knees. Soon it will be time to try cereal! Everything happens so fast with a babies development. And I am so enjoying watching my daughter be a mama. She is a much better mother than I ever was, happy and enjoying every moment with her little baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment