Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ops!

I didn't know that anyone else could read my blog.  I was thinking this was pretty much my own diary.  My mistake....

My daughter called tonight, thinking I'd put up some "new news" on Facebook.   NO,  NOT ME.  I'd just posted a little bit about a phone call I'd received today - not mentioning my name, her name, anyones name, etc.  I guess that anyone else can read my blog.  I am admitting that I am not web knowledgeable.

My next post will not be about a phone call (at least I hope not.)  I'll try to remember that whatever I post can be read by anyone else.  I didn't even send a link to my daughter, thinking that she could read it later when I let her know about my blog.  I think I'll take my blog off line.

No comments:

Post a Comment